Kawan-Kawan Yang Kita Suka.

by - 9/09/2012 09:35:00 PM

Assalamualaikum!

ok.ok.. before i start....

yes, i know. i promised u guys about my next part of my trip. but wait ahhhh. i'll update it..erm, InsyaAllah by tomorrow. :D 2 parts(?) left. i think?no worries, i'll update it soon. 

but today..I would like to tell u guys about this one theater that i watched this evening? afternoon? err..3 pm..so what should we call? evening? afternoon? hahaha. who cares anyway. =P

firstly... I can say that..I've been grown up with theater. I watched theater since 7 year old? 6 years old? but I can say that every year, watching theater is a-must-do-activity for my family..but as years pass by..this activity is like..been forgotten? or can I say, my family can't find a suitable theater anymore to suit with my 10 years old sister?well, lets put it aside. that's not what I want to blog about actually.

okay..

I watched Kawan-Kawan Yang Kita Suka today. easy to say, this theater is an indie theater. not as exclusive as other theater that been held in Istana Budaya whatnot. this theater been held in Stor Teater DBP with just only 4 actors. 2 girls and 2 boys. just that. well, as the name. STOR. what can we expect? extravagant hall? nahhh. only a small hall with limited seats. but hey. FULL HOUSE every.single.show okay? dont judge by its venue laaaa. =P


to summarize about this theater...

the story start with 4 friends (Agus, Nuar, Farah and Huda) playing around, lepak-ing in some stall(?) . i think. and Agus told them he will fly to Japan for some work. but he can't fly since his name is blacklist in PTPTN. then the story goes on with how Agus wanna pay whatnot. the climax is when his money that given by his parents lost! from there, those friendship bond that they build between 4 of them start to shaky. everybody accusing everybody. Nuar start to accuse Farah. Farah start to accuse Nuar. Agus start to accuse Farah and Huda. while Huda start to accuse Farah and Nuar. and they also accuse Agus as careless person. they start to fight. start to scream to each other whatnot. the mystery is solve when Nuar admit that he found the money on stairs one night and didn't know that is Agus money. but then Agus and Nuar start to fight with each other. that fight for me..was so intense. then Huda start to tell them why she love to befriend with them and everybody start to cool down. then the issue solve. Agus fly to Japan. then back home..maybe after few months? that's the end of the story.

sound simple right? friend. fight. it's normal in friendship.

BUT.

I learned one thing. TRUST. trust is important in friendship. without trust..everything gone.
and we need no reason to like,love our friends. just be with them is enough.

and yes. I admit. I cried. actually I cried a lot during their fight. it just....in other way, I can put myself in their situation even though there are different reason for me. even when the story end, my eyes still wet. lulz. =P

well, overall...this piece is great. directed by great director. acted by great actors. and managed by great teams!

what can I say... my RM30 worth it. and my 2 hours worth it too. :)

oh well, today is their last day of show. by the time this entry is done, left like..another one hour for the last show to end.

and oh well, I met Karl Shafek and talked with him lil' bit. :D

and oh well, I wore baju kurung to watch this theater. hahahahah. =P

till then,
me .

You May Also Like

0 say,"hello awak!"